Kit Builder (AKA Product Wizard, Product bundle)
Make purchasing easier for customers using the Kit Builder from Gahela. No matter what type of products you sell, it is often profitable and helpful to bundle related items together. Sometimes there are accessories needed, sometimes a product needs to be purchased with another product, and sometimes products just go well together. Many customers prefer the ease of a one click purchase rather than trying to figure out what goes together and ordering each product separately.
The Kit Builder allows you to set up specific bundles of products (ex. A+B+C) or you can set it up for the customer to create a customized bundle of products to fit their needs (ex. A or B+C or D+E or F). The kit is then displayed as a single product in the cart, while inventory is tracked separately within Gahela.
- Easy to use, customer friendly interface with dynamically updating list of the price and products selected in the kit.
- The customer will add a group of specially selected products to their cart in a single click.
- Optional discounts when a customer purchases a kit.
- Upsell customers with high margin accessories in a kit with low margin products.
- Full support for product options, variants, and variant images.
- Every section is fully configurable. From the Kit, to the groups, to the individual product quantities.
- Give your customers options, or create premade kits.
- Kits display in search results when building a kit as a new product.
- Individual product inventories are tracked. When a customer purchases a kit, Gahela handles each product individually.
- Kits can be built on existing products, or a custom made kit product.
- Accounting software or warehouse personal can handle order as if each product was purchased individually.
- Single click purchase of the entire kit.