Page Builder Insert .tpl

WNC2
7 Posts
Italy
where are located and how can insert in a page the .tpl files showed in the tooltip?

see screenshot
Attachments
0 | 0
Bill
15 Posts
Pittsburgh, PA
To add a template:  

1.  Using your FTP client upload the template file to the themes/default/modules/custom_changes/panels     directory (If this directory is not on the server it can be created).      The .tpl file must have some content.  If it is empty it will not     be displayed in the Page Builder

2. Open the Page Builder, and click the split panel icon to create a new     cell where you would like to add the content.

3.  Open the Add Content window on the right, and scroll to Module Panels -> Custom Changes.  You will see your newly     created template here.

4.  Drag and drop this to the empty cell that was created.  Or, if you drag and drop this over a cell with content it     will replace it.

The content of the custom panel will then display on the product page.
Bill Brewer Gahela
0 | 0
WNC2
7 Posts
Italy
my custom_field.tpl space is empty as you can see in screenshot, but i have a custom field.
Attachments
0 | 0
Bill
15 Posts
Pittsburgh, PA
>my custom_field.tpl space is empty as you can see in screenshot, but i have a custom field.

Is there a value set for the product being displayed in the Page Builder?  If not you can add a value, or change the default productid by changing the Test ID in the Settings tab:

Bill Brewer Gahela
0 | 0

You need to register or login before you can comment.